Baked Apples, Bean Soup, Cheesy Potato Soup, Chipotle Rice Recipe, Crock-Pot, dinner, Easy Meals, Family Table, Homemade, lasagna, Lasagna Soup, Mac N' Cheese, meal planning, random, real, recipes, Shredded Beef, slow-cooker, soup
Ok – so this is actually a post at the end of week 2, instead of the beginning like I did for week 1.
A quick summary of week 1, with the Schoegler Score for each meal. (There are 4 of us, so a 4 is high score.)
- Grilled Bruschetta Chicken – Score: 4+ (Easily our favorite of the week. Bruschetta + Pasta + Chicken equals an easy win in our house.)
- Bacon-Gruyere Meatloaf with Roasted Carrots and Onions – Score: 3
- Not-So-Sloppy Joes – Score: 4
- Black Bean Soup Unfortunately, these ingredients still still unused.
- Slow-Cooker Beef Stew – Score: 1
I’ll be writing a review with recipe modifications for each of these in the days to come so stay tuned!
Week 2 Meal Plan
- Slow-Cooker Baked Apples – we went apple picking so I’m hoping to use these in this recipe.
- Slow-Cooker Shredded Beef and “Chipotle” Cilantro Lime Rice
- Crock-Pot Mac N’ Cheese – Score: 1
- Cannellini Bean Soup
- Slow-Cooker Cheesy Potato Soup – Score: 3
- Lasagna Soup
How is your meal planning going? Are you managing to eat as a family at the table?