My son has a birthday coming up and loves all things sports related. Go figure, right? The funny part is that it comes so naturally to him. Trust me when I say, there was no peer-pressure from his dad. You can be sure of this because he picked hockey as his favorite sport. Tommy has reignited his hockey fan-ness, but C has been the fuel.
For those of you who also have a boy who loves hockey, I came up with a list of suggested gifts.
- Franklin Sports NHL Mini-Hockey Goal includes a right-handed AND left-handed hockey stick, which is awesome if your little guy is a lefty like mine.
- Franklin Sports NHL Mini-Hockey Goalie Gear
- Green Biscuit Training Puck
- Carpet Puck
- “Z is for Zamboni” hockey alphabet board book – (Also comes in a larger, beautifully illustrated hardcover book for an older child.)
- “Hockey Numbers” board book
- “Hockey A-B-C First NHL Book”
- “Hockey 1-2-3 First NHL Book”
- T-Shirt (Navy) – Step 1: Crawl, Step 2: Walk, Step 3: Hockey
- T-Shirt (Navy) – Got Ice?
- T-Shirt – Future Hockey Player
- Sippy Cup (Orange) – He Shoots, He Scores!
Do you own any of these? Reviews? Recommendations of other items?