I’m just dipping my toe into all the goodness of Google+. As I’m learning, I’m reading. And there is a lot to read. If you’re starting out too, here is a collection of blog posts talking about what it is, how to use it, and of course, the pluses and minuses. I hope this collection of posts is helpful. It may be a fine line before I “+” into information overload.
Google+ Getting Started
- What the Heck is It?
- 10 Things to Consider Before Moving to Google+
- Breaking Down Google+
- Starting from Scratch with Chris Brogan
- First Tips and Tricks
- A Google+ Directory
Google+ How To
- Import your LinkedIn contacts into Google+
- Blog using Google+
- Upload iPhone photos into Google+
- Use to Source Ideas
Google+ General Review
- Top 10 Users Weigh In
- Quick Look at Features (infographic)
- Take One
- It is your Plus One
- Does it have Business Use
- Cutting down on the irrelevant cruft?
- Why it threatens Facebook
- Twitter and Tumblr are Biggest Losers
- Google+ button more widespread than Twitter Tweet button
- Potential for Charities
And – if you’ve made it this far, learn with me on Google+.